Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
WASTE

That word pretty much sums it up on a N/A car IMO...
Let the battling begin. LOL.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
cams, gears, intake manifold, headers, o/r pipe, t/b, plenum, cai, udps, tuner, heads

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
stewart water pump, alluminum driveshaft....

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im planning on doing a swap in the future so i am just looking for some quick fun. exhaust midpipe back is planned. 373's. CAI. driveshaft is all already on the list i was just seeing if there were some better options out there.

·
SlowFiveOh
2,370 Posts
bolt ons arent worth it imo. unless your preparing for a supercharger! (tb/plenum, L/Ts). Cold air intake is worthless imo, along with underdrive pullies. And im still not sold on those aluminum driveshafts.

btw, what swap are you planning to do in the future??

·
SlowFiveOh
2,370 Posts
Yeah id like to do that swap aswell. But for what its worth im better off buying a real Cobra and getting the IRS, less headaches, and better resale value along with it.

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I don't care for the IRS. if i was rich and had the time i'd get a mach. but i don't and i love working on cars sooo. engine swap :) just looking for a few things to do to pick up my go a bit.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
lol "cams"

in that case there are bolt on ls1's in the tens! pretty darn good!

intake, plenum/tb, tuner, pullies, full exhaust...etc

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
oh my ****! y r u saying bolt ons r a waste?!?! ur retarded man im sorry but it all works together and makes ur engine perform better period. and some of us cant afford superchargers ya digg?

·
SlowFiveOh
2,370 Posts
Hence why i put "IMO". you dont have to agree with me. Bolt ons add up real quick, and for the amount of power your actually gaining, to me isnt really worth it. But everything except udp and cai will benefit you if you do decide to go FI

1 - 20 of 90 Posts