1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
uhhh... saleen?

·
Registered
748 Posts
how many ppl make a catback tho for the s351?....im going to say LTs and a O/R x with stock catback. they were meant to flow well/sound good stock.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
I guess off road H with Magnaflows...

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
its too loud to be a chamber muffler and i know that for sure.. i have had flows, magnaflows, glass pack cherry bombs, bullets, and now magnapacks... its deffinitely a glass pack muffler wether its bullets, cheap, or magnapacks i dunno... it might have a catted x but i dont think you would have that pop with a catted one

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
its too loud to be a chamber muffler and i know that for sure.. i have had flows, magnaflows, glass pack cherry bombs, bullets, and now magnapacks... its deffinitely a glass pack muffler wether its bullets, cheap, or magnapacks i dunno... it might have a catted x but i dont think you would have that pop with a catted one
i wont argue.... too much lol

But i have chambered pypes violators and i know for a fact they're louder than that and i even have a catted x... and that pops like crazy.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
it may just be my opinion, but that saleen sounds way to mellow and smooth to be an o/r x and a straight through muffler.
Since when is an O/R X and straight through mellow? That's one of the loudest combos you can get. Plus, some one else mentioned cams.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts