·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im wondering what exhaus this is :eek:

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
lol.. it's side exit exhaust.. not too many companies make it.. i think only like roush, borla, steeda.. that might be it.. it's expensive so be prepared if you decide to buy it

**edit: spintech also makes side exit exhaust

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
That's a roush, and it won't have any significant gains over any other after market exhaust (if any at all). The largext gains in exhaust going from stock to after market would be a straight through style (LM1, LM2, Magna Pack, Stingers), but it will only net a couple of HP (2-3)

·
Registered
370 Posts
i have magnapacks .sound really good . didn't feel much of a gain

Studies show that 92% of kids listen to rap. If you are one of the 8% who still listens to real music put this in your signature. METAL FTMFW!!!

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
That's a roush, and it won't have any significant gains over any other after market exhaust (if any at all). The largext gains in exhaust going from stock to after market would be a straight through style (LM1, LM2, Magna Pack, Stingers), but it will only net a couple of HP (2-3)
+1

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Thas a Roush kit....I love side pipes

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Thas a Roush kit....
HEY ****!!!
That's a roush, and it won't have any significant gains over any other after market exhaust (if any at all). The largest gains in exhaust going from stock to after market would be a straight through style (LM1, LM2, Magna Pack, Stingers), but it will only net a couple of HP (2-3)
:D:p

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
compared to a normal catback you lose 1-3HP from a side exhaust, roush uses magnaflow mufflers i beleive

·
Registered
110 Posts
They sound awesome if you are willing to dish out the $900. More for styling than performance. It will only hurt you 1-3 hp like RacR94 said

1 - 13 of 13 Posts