Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My stock fuel rail went missing (no where to be found) and I need a new one. I thought I might go with an aftermarket fuel rail kit instead of another stock one. Which one would you recommend?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
upr.. blue oval industries.. its all personal prefference.. MMR has some good ones.. just depends on what ur willing too spend

·
I Blumpkin Entirely Way Too Much
6,802 Posts
what are the current reviews of the BBK ones off of AM? im needing to upgrade my current rails and had thoughts about using theirs?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
i dont really follow bbks items that much... i usually buy most bolt ons/fuel products thru mmr or upr

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
aronund 150.. i know blue oval industries used too have a kit for like 175 that came with stainless steel lines and fitting

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what are the current reviews of the BBK ones off of AM? im needing to upgrade my current rails and had thoughts about using theirs?
BBK 5016. Those are the same ones I think I might buy from AM, Jegs, or a reputable seller. But, I am doing a little more research on the reviews. From a mustang shop here in AZ, I heard that they are a reliable and very good quality. I want to read or hear more about them.

·
6,802 Posts
Awsome, thanks for the info man, gonna have to buy those when the motor gets pulled back out next month.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
because the blue ones loooook soooooooooooooooooo cool:D

·
6,802 Posts
because i want stainless steel leads...because right now i've got the stock ones and the rubber cross over tube melted and i used an air hose splice in it to reconnect them. kind of a shady way of fixing it, but they dont leak! haha

·
Penetration before detonation
2,189 Posts
They went missing? Really?

Officer: So, the thief left your stereo, wheels, and even your complete engine?

You: All they took was the fuel rails. Those bastards...

Just giving you some ****. I'd be lookin at the BBKs personally, I use BBK a good bit and haven't had too many problems with their products.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts