Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Also, i would like to de-mod my car and take it back to stock. Then i will come on here and ask all of you what the best gears and such all. I know i could easily use the search button, or read a few pages back to find the info im looking for. But i REALLY wanted to start a new thread about what to do first b/c that in depth write up sticky at the top of the forum has way to much information about what to do first in it. I mean do you really think i should read all that usefull information first instead of posting the 300th gears thread? Atleast i combined my CAI and gears question into one useless thread and not two.

Disclaimer: This was intented to be funny, its friday and after a long work week a good laugh helps. Also, the information resource on this site and forums is priceless, a big thanks to everyone who contributes and the mods. Now feel free to use this thread to poke a lil fun, talk about brake light fluid and which muffler bearing is best. And newbs, READ THE STICKYS!

ALright back to work, i gotta run to NAPA later and see if the interstellar synthetic fluid is in for my flux capacititor, My GT hasnt been running right since i blew out a piston return spring. :D Also, i put a new PYPES sticker on my car and WOW, it pulls so much harder now, better throttle response and when i fart in the car, it actually smells like roses now. Gotta love that.

Oh and feel free to flame me for doing this, its all in good fun. Have a good friday guys/gals! :cool:

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
the new fad is getting the battery cables P&P'd... it gives the battery twice the electrical flow allowing your alternator to power the flux capacitor to extremes....

i highly recommend the SLP 2 wire

as far as gears.... no need to go above stock anyway, you will top out at 119.33 mph!

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I was coming in here to see just how many people had told you to use the search button.

You're going to make ACmillr mad. Shame on you.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HA! nah, i would hope Acmillr would see the humor in it and get a good chuckle out of it.

Oh snap! port and polished battery cables??????????? Damn i never thought of that. Im gonna see of i can a set of those led washer fluid things, i hate that when its dark i cant see where the fluid comes from.

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
Boy, I'm glad someone else realizes the amount of ignorance floating around this site. I don't get mad, I just want this to be a tech forum again instead of a hangout for high school kids to rehash the same bullshit that has been covered to infinity and beyond.

·
Registered
148 Posts
sadly i was one of those who posted at least one or two useless threads when i could have searched, im blaming it on not having time to search lol dont judge me...but seriously i have learned the ways of the MM boards...wax on wax off...wax on no useless threads

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Boy, I'm glad someone else realizes the amount of ignorance floating around this site. I don't get mad, I just want this to be a tech forum again instead of a hangout for high school kids to rehash the same bullshit that has been covered to infinity and beyond.
Oh, this place is rampant with ignorance. I tried to point that out in the clubhouse and got flamed for it by the forum's "Prominent members"

I knew you wouldn't get mad, I was saying you would be mad when you saw the thread title.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
sadly i was one of those who posted at least one or two useless threads when i could have searched, im blaming it on not having time to search lol dont judge me...but seriously i have learned the ways of the MM boards...wax on wax off...wax on no useless threads
Everyone does. You live and you learn.

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
Oh, this place is rampant with ignorance. I tried to point that out in the clubhouse and got flamed for it by the forum's "Prominent members"

I knew you wouldn't get mad, I was saying you would be mad when you saw the thread title.
When I saw the thread, I was thinking, "WTF is he asking about this stupid **** for?".

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Man.. from all the post ive seen from acmillr it seems like hes always startin ****
No, while he may seem harsh at times, he's simply trying to point out the stupidity of the people on this forum. Mustang owners have a reputation for being cocky, young kids. This forum as a whole is no exception to the stereotype.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I remember the one of the first things i did was read those stickys. ALOT if not most of the questions asked can be answered in there. We dont need 300 threads about gears.

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
Man.. from all the post ive seen from acmillr it seems like hes always startin ****
I will freely admit that I have been overly dickish lately. That is why I have been reserving alot of my comments. You will notice that the past few times I have told someone they were ****ing up, I did not bring any personal attacks into play or question anyone's motives.

It's funny that everyone says I'm a dickhead and an idiot, but I am one of the first people most would turn to if they had questions about a mod motor. Furthermore, I always try to help people with the most accurate information possible, and I send them to reliable sources with questions I can't answer. There are several of the younger guys here who turn to me for advise, parts, opinions, and help on projects on a daily basis. I try to be as helpful as I possibly can be. Take 98SilverStang for example: He is wanting to build up a NA motor with some killer heads and cams. When he asked me to help him, I took the time to get all the information he could give me and then I spent my time going over my notes and comparing results of mine to what he wants. In the end, he is getting a pair of devestating NA cams custom ground and it is costing him $0 extra.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.