• trick flow street heat

Votes: 18 81.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
I already gave you an illustrated example from another individual on his race car in another thread, do you not recall?

·
Banned
3,014 Posts
You can spend 300 on a cobra gt40 intake and send it to tmoss for more mone.....Or you can buy a systemax with a box upper for 300 hmm....Luxuries life I live.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
i got my street heat for 200 shipped from a guy on here....so just look for the deals

·
Come at me bro
3,135 Posts
:catfight

this could get interesting. lol

·
Registered
382 Posts
You can find an Explorer for $100-$150 and port the lower yourself or have someone else do it and have less than or the same $300 in it. Some people on here like to give partial information or misleading information. For those who have skills and tools you can find the tech to do it in the Tech Docs here:

EECTuning.org • Index page

·
Registered
382 Posts
Get off your gt40 horse......
learn something so you can talk tech and not regurgitate what you read elsewhere. Any attempt by me to get REAL tech out of you resulted in dead silence.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
In all fairness Mustank is very seasoned at the track and DOES have the physical "been there done that" knowledge to argue any numbers or power.

The track says it all. The o.p. asked which gives "better flow" not which one was cost effective.

But i'm a poor college kid so I run w/e I can find at swap meets, ebay, forums etc which is usually factory parts like p heads and such and so far have worked VERY well for me. Not bashing explorer parts whatsoever as I run p heads, explorer tb and up until a month or two ago run an explorer intake before swapping to a performer.

·
Registered
382 Posts
In all fairness Mustank is very seasoned at the track and DOES have the physical "been there done that" knowledge to argue any numbers or power.
All well and good, but I haven't seen a single word from him that tells me he knows or understands the physics of what goes on inside an engine. He can bolt parts on, drive and do trial and error just like the rest of us.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.