Modded Mustang Forums banner

what heads

741 Views 12 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  WildWill
I want to get a 347 stroker for my stang but i wanted to see what kind of heads i should get. Trick Flow, AFR, or Brodix and witch size should i get.
1 - 1 of 13 Posts
how much money do you wanna spend and how much power do you wanna make? for a mild 347 you could go with some afr185s or performer rpms or some twisted wedge heads. those heads should make around 350 rwhp with a good custom cam. if you want more power, get a trickflow r heads and intake or afr 205s or the vic jr heads from edelbrock. you can make over 400rwhp with just about any of those heads and a good custom cam.
1 - 1 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.