Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pulled my car in the shop yesterday and this is what i found on top of my intake manifold it looks to be bees or hornets of some type. but i belive it is honey bees cause my landlord raises them

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
DUDE I SEE A FRENCHFRY!!!

I swear left hand corner towards the top!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats what i said what. what ever it was it got cooked

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
maybe something got up there and puked cause i thing thats some kinda worm like a tape worm or something i have no idea

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
when i washed it offand let the car run afterwards it stunk like hell

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
I pulled mine out of storage recently from my brothers house. Had been there for 4 years. Anyways, found a mouse nest in my trunk, clove box, and under my manifold. Only real damage I noticed was to my ipod interface cord but I am crossing my fingers that no other wires are nibbled on. No interior damage but I am really curious how the **** they even got in the car? Had to have been recent cause my brother said he cleaned my trunk out a few months before I came home so it would look nice.

·
Too Soon, Junior!
3,830 Posts
I pulled mine out of storage recently from my brothers house. Had been there for 4 years. Anyways, found a mouse nest in my trunk, clove box, and under my manifold. Only real damage I noticed was to my ipod interface cord but I am crossing my fingers that no other wires are nibbled on. No interior damage but I am really curious how the **** they even got in the car? Had to have been recent cause my brother said he cleaned my trunk out a few months before I came home so it would look nice.
How do you guys afford to store your car and not drive it?? lol I start to miss my car if I haven't driven it for 3 or 4 days.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
because michigan is a bitch and im not exposing my baby to that kind of rusting...stupid michigan. oh and i dont want to slip and slide when theres snow on the ground.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
check you manifold for leaks. id be willing to bet that you have a slow coolant leak somewhere and that the antifreeze is attracting creatures.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Dont think so, my brother said it happened shortly after his neighbors bombed there house?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
no leaks man but i went out to where i washit off and fooked at it on the ground and it looked like there was peices of fish in there i still have no clue what the **** it is or how it got there

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Dont think so, my brother said it happened shortly after his neighbors bombed there house?
does he live in afghanistan or do his neighbors have a pest problem? im confused...

·
Registered
430 Posts
How do you guys afford to store your car and not drive it?? lol I start to miss my car if I haven't driven it for 3 or 4 days.
Haha i'm the same way. If i don't drive my car for a day or two i get really tempted to just go for a drive.

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
take a bite and see if its honey!! lol looks like a possum puked up grubs on your engine.. that might not taste as good as honey though.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts