1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steeda Pentar wheels

CDC classic chin spoiler

GT500 spoiler

I also want to do louvers, and something with the hood, but I haven't found anything that I liked yet.

I'm also undecided on this. What do you guys think about the black out?

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Red, I know it's your preference, obviously.

But I LOVE the wheels on the pic with the CDC chin. Think you can find out what those are?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Ya the hood in that pic is great. It's basically the one I am considering to put on mine. As for the louvers, I am getting those next Friday, there is like 4 different versions and I think they all look great.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Those are Boyd Cottington Wheels The Smoothie II if I'm not mistaken. I love the CDC Chin Spoiler myself and have been trying to convince the wife to have it installed. Do not care for the black out panels on the Redfire and do not like any of the aftermarket style no matter what color they are on. I say if your going to do it have it painted. Also not a fan of the ducktail style wings.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
i like the last rims on the black out pic, fr500's i believe. i like the black rear (haha). and the hood is ok, but doesnt really jump out and say WOW. ive been looking at hoods too and havent really found 1 that i really like yet.

·
Registered
488 Posts
The only hood I have found so far that I like is the Steeda Street hood.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
The steeda rims design looks good, but not a fan of how they bow in some. The chin spoiler and hood look awesome on that brenspeed car. Not sure if i like the blackout panel look on that color red, if you get it done though have it painted for sure. Gt500 spoiler would look good as well.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Steeda 2.5" cowl hood ftw.

Yep that's the one. I love that hood. Just wish thew wife did as well. She hates my Cowl Induction hood on my truck. Says she hates looking over the hump.

·
Registered
188 Posts
i think it will look great redfire, i like the honeycomb fixture that matches the front grill alot.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Wheels on the Brenspeed...cdc spoiler is on my list also....I' m a big fan of the side louvers and can go for alomst all of them. RF I am also with you on the wife thing....man I hate that she likes the car just the way it is. Yeah I know it is mine but we have been married for 19 years now and we make all decisions together. ( Except the sex thing...its got to be when she wants it ):mad:

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Wheels on the Brenspeed...cdc spoiler is on my list also....I' m a big fan of the side louvers and can go for alomst all of them. RF I am also with you on the wife thing....man I hate that she likes the car just the way it is. Yeah I know it is mine but we have been married for 19 years now and we make all decisions together. ( Except the sex thing...its got to be when she wants it ):mad:
Tell her from now on she can make all the other decisions. lol

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
i don't think an S-197 is complete without a rear decklid black out. i wouldn't go with the honeycomb though, i think it is ugly

1 - 20 of 25 Posts