Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the lowest anyone has gotten a 2011 or 2012 GT for OTD??? I say OTD because some say "26000" but then they pay 800 in doc fees lol.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Well most likely the person who paid the lowest was buying a base GT so it should probably be directed toward them. I paid I think 31,100 OTD for a prem.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
$27,500. 300a, coupons and rebates. I'm sure I could have done better but at the time there was basicaly a line to buy my car. It was the first at that dealership and the third in the area.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes mostly interested in hearing those who bought base (or non loaded premiums) models. Still helpful to know about those with some packages as it gives me an idea of how much of a discount off MSRP is possible.

Is invoice pricing pretty common on these cars or is it difficult to do? I am an hour out of chicago so there are plenty of dealerships to compete on pricing.

All I want is a stripper base GT with a stick. I just got a new job and its 1.5 miles away from my house so for once I dont have to worry about Car payment + fuel costs + insurance...now its just the Ins and car payment!

Looks like a base GT with 3.73 is 30,500 sticker. Is there a site I can check what the Invoice on this car would be? I thought I read edmunds lists it but I didnt see it on there. I am hoping for 28-29k (or less if possible) OTD after T/T/L.

If I then put down one of my current cars as trade (or private party then use cash as down payment) either should be worth about 5k.

One car is my 2003 Focus SVT (decent mpg but cant haul my trailer)
Other is my 2001 s10 4x4. (obviously better in snow but MPG SUCKS)

I would want to keep one of them as my winter driver so I can park the GT during the nasty weather months.

I am hoping to be at a 400/month payment.

How is the inventory on 2011 leftovers?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I paid $30550 OTD for a Premium with just 401A.

Got my car for invoice which stickered for $34,040 then it also had $2500 in rebates.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Custom ordered a '12 for invoice minus $500 rebate & $750 private cash. no trade. overall saved $4000 off sticker & taxes!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Found a black base model GT with 3.73 and Brembo package today. Asking 32080 on it. Gonna see what they can do on my car. Trade in is 28600, I owe 20700. What would be reasonable to expect them to give me on my car and do you think they'll come off of the 32k much? Does ford have it's own finance division? If so what can I expect on interest rates? I have a years worth of credit and its all good but my mom has good credit and is gonna cosign with me. I had a 4.6% rate on my previous car before the M but on the M we only got 9% but they said thats because it was used. Thanks guys. Haven't ever dealt with ford dealers so just wondering on what to expect and how much they can haggle.

·
Not Banned
6,620 Posts
the best interest rate i could find actually came from Ford Motor Credit. i think it was like 2 or 3% for 5 years (but i've had the car for only 2 years and i'm about to pay it off).

·
Registered
863 Posts
Found a black base model GT with 3.73 and Brembo package today. Asking 32080 on it. Gonna see what they can do on my car. Trade in is 28600, I owe 20700. What would be reasonable to expect them to give me on my car and do you think they'll come off of the 32k much? Does ford have it's own finance division? If so what can I expect on interest rates? I have a years worth of credit and its all good but my mom has good credit and is gonna cosign with me. I had a 4.6% rate on my previous car before the M but on the M we only got 9% but they said thats because it was used. Thanks guys. Haven't ever dealt with ford dealers so just wondering on what to expect and how much they can haggle.
What year? Go to Fords website and see what the offers are. Plus, above and beyond current Ford incentives and the deal you make with the dealer... If you request a brochure from Ford, they give an additional $750 rebate voucher.

·
Registered
117 Posts
What year? Go to Fords website and see what the offers are. Plus, above and beyond current Ford incentives and the deal you make with the dealer... If you request a brochure from Ford, they give an additional $750 rebate voucher.
It's a 2012. Gonna request a brochure right now.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I know a lot of dealers here just started advertising double rebates. I believe there were about 3k for the 2011 GT's and 1k on the 2012 when I bought mine about 4 months ago.

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
I bought my base 5.0 6MT with 3.73's used with 5k miles on it for 25,400 OTD. Sure as hell beat buying a new '11 V6 6MT with 3.23's for 24k. lol

·
Registered
117 Posts
Just got a 2012. Got 500 in rebates and 750 from that brochure rebate and then the dealer ended up taking another 1700 or so off to meet where I wanted my payments.
Sticker 32080. OTD 29000

·
Registered
85 Posts
my 2011 rapid 400a premium gt was sticker 35735, got it out the door for 28355, and thats with 1700 ttl and with the 19 inch rims(995.00) option !

·
Registered
9 Posts
2012 Prem GT stickered at $42k, pre-tax (5% in MA) $36,725.
X plan doc fees included.

·
Registered
107 Posts
2011 prem, 400A 19inch tires and wheels over the top racing stripe, security pack, 3.73 locker, comfort pack, sticker 36,550 Paid 31,925 @ 60 month @ 0%But I had a big down payment.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts