Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm looking at taking a 95 mustang 5.0 5 speed in on trade for a car I have for sale, what is this worth? it's in decent shape pretty much stock form other than exhaust, and just needs a litte TLC, please give me some input.

·
Registered
656 Posts
How many miles? Paint/body condition? motor running good? how bout the tranny? 94-95 5.0's dont really hold much monetary value these days so i would say a couple grand at the most maybe 5k based on the mileage and running condition and what not.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
i just bought a 95 gt with 117000 miles on it in GREAT condition for $4900 in Colorado. i thought I got a decent deal. don't ever expect to pay book value for a mustang especially if your dealing with people who really understand their value (like anyone who loves mustangs :) )

·
Registered
6 Posts
i bought my mustang for a tad over $7,000 its a 1995 5.0 5speed bought it a year ago only has 47,000miles currently

·
Registered
22 Posts
i paid $2200 all together for my 95 5sp with full length headers, exhaust, bbk CAI and a short throw. but it also has somewhere around 160-170k miles, and a few dings

·
Registered
165 Posts
i bought my 95 for 4200 and it had 100,000 miles in very good condition and it has alot of appearance upgrades so i would say somewhere between 3000 and 4000 depending on the condition and how the previous owners treated it

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
hey dude keep in mind... for some reason, in states like us (Colorado, Wyoming, Nebraska) the book value for these cars is higher than in a lot of other places. i'm originally from MD, and according to KBB, my car is worth about 800 more out here than in maryland. it doesn't make a lot of sense, but keep it in mind.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I paid 4400 for mine with about 90k miles in great shape with exhaust... i would agree on somewhere in the 3-4000$ range depending on miles and condition...test drive it first if you can though...and look underneth mustangs have a bad habit of hiding rust well behind the bumper and plasic trim, so look her over good!

good luck

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys, I totaly forgot I even posted this, must have been drinking again. :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts