Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
I'm not even sure what my favorite car is.. Does it have to be one I own?

If so, my GT350, although I'm tired of this payment.

My favorite attainable car is a GT350R, my favorite all time car is probably the GT40. Or maybe a McLaren F1.. Or P1.. Or 250 GTO.. Or Boss 429..

Too hard to pick.

I think I technically have 6 cars right now between my wife and I and a trailer.

·
Registered
22,813 Posts
Favorite unattainable car would be the Pagani Huayra with the Koenigsegg Agrea RS right behind it.

Attainable would probably be another 67/68 mustang coupe or 67-69 Camaro.

Count my wifes car and I have 4 cars right now.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
fiesta st

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

my favorite all time car is probably the GT40.
monica

litrily just had a conversation with my mom yesterday about selling almost everything and buying a superformance gt40 mki gulf heritage. aineen kiddin. RHD 427w. watch me

and let's all have a collective jerk to the superformance grand sport while we're at it. would love to own one of these too, but too many other cars would be above it on the list for it to ever happen lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Aside from my Mustang, I always like the Porsche 911. (Sorry for the attachments. I don't know how to remove them.)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
I would probably have to say the 911 is my favorite too :)

·
US Air Force (retired)
13,542 Posts
Currently my favorite car is my supercharged 2000 Mustang GT with custom hood, grill delete and rear wing moved back. We currently have four cars and a motorcycle: 2000 Mustang, 1998 F-150, 2002 Corvette convertible, 2003 Toyota Highlander and a 1997 Harley Wide-glide. I decided a long time ago I'd never go to a 3-wheel motorcycle. Instead I will drive a Corvette convertible at the back of the pack.

In the past I had other favorites: a 1969 Camaro SS and a 1966 Dodge Coronet 500 with a 426 wedge. Neither was stock. The wedge had an 850 dual-line holley, electronic ignition and long-tube headers. It got 10 mpg highway.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well, actually I'm a big Tesla fan and I was planning to be a part of the green revolution this year but my wife and I recently decided to get a mortgage and buy a property in Greece so my plan has to wait for the next year.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Still happy with my 14, which is about to get new rolling stock.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Favorite unattainable car would be the Pagani Huayra with the Koenigsegg Agrea RS right behind it.
Count my wifes car and I have 4 cars right now.
Attainable would probably be another 67/68 mustang coupe or 67-69 Camaro.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts