Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Tree Fiddy Z
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've seen on a few threads and people on here take some really nice pictures, so I was thinking we should post some basic specs of what kinda camera we are using so that people who want to get into it have a place to start...

Brand/sub-brand: Sony Cybershot DSC-H20/B
megapixels: 10.1
optical/digital zoom: 18x/40
LCD: yes, 3"
DSLR: No/semi-DSLR
Additional misc features
Super SteadyShot image stabilization and high sensitivity (ISO 3200)
Face detection technology with smile detection
Burst mode (up to 100 shots at 1.8 fps)
9-point autofocus
D-Range Optimization powered by the exclusive Bionz high-speed processing engine
HD Video Recording

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
We have a couple, and we share em around. I sometimes use my daughter's SLR, and she sometimes uses my point and shoot where she can't really take the SLR.

She has the Rebel XTi.

I just got a Panasonic DMC-FZ28 for Xmas. It's a 10mp unit with 18x optical zoom and up to 48x extended optical and 72x digital.

·
Tree Fiddy Z
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We have a couple, and we share em around. I sometimes use my daughter's SLR, and she sometimes uses my point and shoot where she can't really take the SLR.

She has the Rebel XTi.

I just got a Panasonic DMC-FZ28 for Xmas. It's a 10mp unit with 18x optical zoom and up to 48x extended optical and 72x digital.
72x digital? wtf mate :eek:

·
Registered
191 Posts
I use a Nikon D60 that I like to dress up haha. It's always got a battery grip and speedlight flash on it, so it doesn't really look like a D60 anymore haha.

·
eeeee!
7,204 Posts
I have a Canon Rebel XS, with a Kit Lens.. 18-55mm. but for Xmas my b.f told me he was gonna buy me one or two new lenses (depending on price) and were going to pick those out on Wednesday :)

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
<---Will haz new camera by the end of this month :shiftyeyes

:llama

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.