Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey wats up? I have a SLP Loudmouth Exhaust on my car. I wanted to throw on an SLP X-Pipe on my pony. Ya know keep everything SLP Performance. But many people have preached to me that SLP Longtube Headers are terrible and I would have problems with them. So what do you think I should do? Do KOOKS, HEDMAN, HOOKER or any other good brands of headers work with SLP XPIPE and Exhaust??? Give me some tips before I make any wild purchases...

·
Registered
323 Posts
thats all to much $. i like the slp catbacks but go with a cheaper brand for the lts and h or x pipes. there all about the same exept the price

·
Registered
380 Posts
I have C.A.M. headers on my car I like them they fit pretty good my motor mounts are wore out so they get banged against the frame and k-member. other than that i have now complaints about them they are Stainless steel to.

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
I have macs, just because I bought them for 75 used. They are rusted now, but hey they where only 75 dollars.

·
Registered
971 Posts
I have had bbk for about a year now with no problems, think they were around 500-600 bucks. SLP is good quality but everything they make is way too over priced.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts