Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i havent dynoed my car since it was stock and just wondered if anyone with these type mods could tell me what they make.

mods: shorty headers, o/r x, flows, cai, 3:73 gears(i know they dont help with power)

thanks for any feedback

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
245-250ish

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i want to go n/a for the most part so i'm hoping with some other mods i can be around 280ish and run low 13's.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
You could probably do that with sticky tires and the gear I think. I ran a 14.0 in my first time at a 1/4 in 102* weather on the stock gear with nitto DR's.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
i'm getting nt555 soon so well see how that goes. i know i ran a 13.8 on one of my first runs with my car stock and my best was 13.7. i'd like to break into 12's but don't know if i can make it with a few bolt-ons. i will say my stock car beat my teachers 01 ss, that ran 12.8 consistantly, on the street cause he couldn't hook up:D i ragged him for weeks.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Let me correct myself, you should be able to get those times with the gear and tires. The horsepower is unaffected by the gear. You could get in the 12's with a lot of suspension work and good traction. Cam's or a blower would be instant 12's for sure though.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Full exhaust LT back /CAI/ tube up/lower control arms and 373 gears i was running 13.3 in a convertible. So i think it might be possible to squeeze a high 12 possibly.

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
i want to go n/a for the most part so i'm hoping with some other mods i can be around 280ish and run low 13's.
U can easily run 12s with 260hp and a 4.10 gear in the rear.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts