Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what kind of mustang this was had a mach 1 style hood scoop in the front forgot to take a picture but I got two pics of it from the side and rear or is it just a GT with appearance mods

·
Registered
276 Posts
Looks like a normal S197 with appearance mods...

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
The modded kind. Not a factory thing just someone modding it like they wanted. Looks like it has the Cervini spoiler, the taillight panel and then a lower side stripe.

·
Hardon Enthusiast
2,291 Posts
Its a white Mustang GT

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
White Mustang GT :lol

Maybe Cervini spoiler, shaker hood system, and american racing rims?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Glass Roof so must be an 09 GT with some mods making it unique to its owner. Rear Black out panel, Darkened tail and side lights, Stripe, Spoiler, Wheels, Lowered. Tinted windows and who knows what else... What I like about Mustangs. After market is well supported.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Glass Roof so must be an 09 GT with some mods making it unique to its owner. Rear Black out panel, Darkened tail and side lights, Stripe, Spoiler, Wheels, Lowered. Tinted windows and who knows what else... What I like about Mustangs. After market is well supported.
The 09's have a different fender badge. You can add a glass roof to any 05-09 from different after market companies so it could be anything from a 05-08

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Is anyone sure its a glass roof? Could just be vinyl, people think I have one but its just a vinyl wrap.

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
Probably vinyl.. he has a black out thing going.. nice ride!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts