Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Sarcastic Sally
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, maybe im having a brainfart, but I, for the life of me, cant figure out what kind of bumper this is...It almost reminds me of a stalker rear, but the tips throw me off, any ideas? Thanks oh and also, is that a cobra spoiler or Saleen? Or neither lol, that pearl white looks secks to me though:yes

·
Sarcastic Sally
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ahh, saw a side shot of the S281 Spoiler, teehee, im a lil slower than slow in the morning..

·
Sarcastic Sally
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah:( I just got a PM from the guy and he said he added the pieces and had them fabricated in to his stock rear, that sucks, I really like it...thanks though!

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
You beat me to it. I was gonna say it looked like a stock rear bumper with some extension on the side. I definately recognize the spoiler.

·
Sarcastic Sally
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You beat me to it. I was gonna say it looked like a stock rear bumper with some extension on the side. I definately recognize the spoiler.
Im almost itching to ask why lol, I really wish somebody would have marketed a better aftermarket bodykit for our cars, nothing too ricerish but enough to look different than stock, so we would have to make half ass replicas of Saleens and Cobras:sorry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts