Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what type of rims these are? Don't get me wrong I like the Cobras I have but these are pretty cool and I gotta know what kind they are. I understand not everyone here will like them but this is for interest's sake. Anyone recognize them? Thanks!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3060904/1984-ford-mustang

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nevermind it says. Reading is not my best talent....haha. Check out the car anyway if you want

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mechanic is taking his sweet-ass time. I want so badly to take it home and install the exhaust myself but the folks say no. Now that he has all the parts he could install in 3 hours but he won't....he says I will have it this week. Final setup is BBK chrome long tubes, Bosch O2 sensors, BBK O2 extenders, BBK catted x-pipe, and MAC 2.5" catback with 3" tips. After 2 months of bullshit it looks like its all going to come together....but who knows, with my luck I'll get the thing back and it'll catch fire in my driveway lol

·
Registered
197 Posts
Mechanic is taking his sweet-ass time. I want so badly to take it home and install the exhaust myself but the folks say no. Now that he has all the parts he could install in 3 hours but he won't....he says I will have it this week. Final setup is BBK chrome long tubes, Bosch O2 sensors, BBK O2 extenders, BBK catted x-pipe, and MAC 2.5" catback with 3" tips. After 2 months of bullshit it looks like its all going to come together....but who knows, with my luck I'll get the thing back and it'll catch fire in my driveway lol
haha i hope you get it back

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah he was supposed to fix my trunk too (my key doesn't work in it....is there any trick to open a fox's trunk I don't know? I swear the guy I bought it from opened it fine....) and it's still in pieces. He claimed I'd get it back this week but he hasn't called me since and its still a mess. However, he DID put my exhaust all on. It looks amazing with the 3" tails. Very excited to get it back but it could be awhile. We are rounding 2.5 months....

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
hope you didn't pay this asshole in advance.

any run of the mill mechanic of adverage age could have rebuilt the drive train, interior and painted the ****ing thing for as long as you've let this guy keep your ****.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts