Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey to all im new to the site and new to mustangs. I bought a 98 gt a couple months ago and ive started playing with it. I had it dynod right after i got it (my friend has one) it made 214 rwhp with only a set of flowmasters and a trick flow elbow. My ? is what kinda power do u think il have now ive added bbk under drive pulleys 75 mm tb bbk long tubes with matcking x pipe and i got a set of PI heads that i am having port and polished( a set of patriot heads are at the shop were my work is being done the guy told me hed match my heads to those valve size and flow) cams will b installd and im debating on the victor jr intake for it( unless thers a better one). I put a zex kit on it cuz the previos numbers were depressing

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
congrats on car.....dont get vic jr....if u have PI heads get the PI intake....everything else you said is great mods!!! with good cams and a good tune your looking at 270rwhp.....what shot of nitrous you got??? add that to the 270

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well i have a brand new PI intake but i also have a vortech supercharger i eventually plan on putting on the car and i didnt no if the plastic intake would hold up to it. I have a zex kit. The car made 286 rwhp with a 75 shot

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
Well i have a brand new PI intake but i also have a vortech supercharger i eventually plan on putting on the car and i didnt no if the plastic intake would hold up to it. I have a zex kit. The car made 286 rwhp with a 75 shot
Plastic? I bought an alluminum one.

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Like i sed i jus bought the car a few months ago. From jus looking at it thats all i no thats been done to the car.Oh yeah it has a cold air intake but i dont think that really counts for much. Maybe there is more done to the car i really dont no i jus took the pi heads i bought to b machined tuesday.And my exhaust is still n the box waiting to b put on. I autually thought that was pretty weak for the car thats y i started buying parts for it. I was embarassed having it dynoed with those numbers

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Is there any easy way to find out ?

·
Registered
962 Posts
in short, no there really isnt an easy way to find out, is the midpipe stock?? typically with a midpipe cai and plenum u should see around 200, do you have any pictures of the dyno charts? only way to really tell without pulling the intake off is to look at them and see where your powerband lies id say. i would imagine you either have a pi intake, or pi cams...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I can get it i was so disappointed i didnt want it. No it still has the factory hpipe. I think two cats were removed i was told it should have four

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
962 Posts
didnt load man...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·