Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
SlowFiveOh
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to purchase an O/R X pipe for the 5.0. But it seems a lot of people complain about leaks and poor fitment on a lot of them. Any suggestions to a midpipe that fits well without a hefty price tag??

·
SlowFiveOh
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Ford Master Tech
703 Posts
I was under the impression that on3 has terrible customer service and sells chinese junk??
They have been talked about pretty harshly on other boards but i have personally not had any experience with them or seen there products.

If your looking for a none hefty price tag and no leaks i would go with the jegs cat delete pipes, its the easiest and best quailty piece.

-Thomas

·
SlowFiveOh
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm looking to spend about 300$. I've found a JBA X pipe on AM, and I see lethal peformance sells their own X pipe as well in that price range

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
I was under the impression that on3 has terrible customer service and sells chinese junk??
he makes his own stuff (ie. pipes/etc) in house.

as to the customer service, I've never had a problem & most of the problems I've heard about are people using his stuff in incorrect applications & then trying to make him take the modified parts/etc back.

everyone has their opinions though & I know some folks seem biased about his stuff, I'll post a pic of my x pipe shortly, you can make your own decision.

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
I'm looking to spend about 300$. I've found a JBA X pipe on AM, and I see lethal peformance sells their own X pipe as well in that price range
while I can't post it here, get in touch with Chad, I think you'll be suprised at the price shipped.

·
SlowFiveOh
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
he makes his own stuff (ie. pipes/etc) in house.

as to the customer service, I've never had a problem & most of the problems I've heard about are people using his stuff in incorrect applications & then trying to make him take the modified parts/etc back.

everyone has their opinions though & I know some folks seem biased about his stuff, I'll post a pic of my x pipe shortly, you can make your own decision.
That would be greatly appreciated if you could post a picture

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
here you go

·
SlowFiveOh
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll admit I wasn't expecting that. Looks to be a very nice piece! I'll have to keep that in mind when I'm ready to make my order of parts come spring

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
I should mention that when I say you'll be suprised at the price shipped, it's far less money than you think.

·
Don't BAAAAH 'Til Goatsday
6,530 Posts
lethal performance off road x or h pipe all day. They are only about 300 and haven't heard a complaint yet about them.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
lethal performance off road x or h pipe all day. They are only about 300 and haven't heard a complaint yet about them.
^ This. I've got a Lethal O/R H and I haven't had a single issue with it.
Same here. I have the Lethal H pipe and had no fitment issues. But that pic of that X pipe posted above looks like a well made piece.

·
Wanna be show worthy.
11,838 Posts
I should mention that when I say you'll be suprised at the price shipped, it's far less money than you think.
In other words "what in the devils name are you waiting for"

·
Registered
109 Posts
sorry for the thread jack, but is there any way to defeat the no cat cel when running catless besides with a tune? does the spark plug non-fouler trick on the o2 sensor bungs work? i want to run catless but my mom says i need to keep my warranty so no tune.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
You would need a tune. While there are tricks that may or may not work with the rear o2's these cars also have a cat overtemp feature that must also be turned off in a tune.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Id just run it with the cats till ur warrenty is out. I mean they are already hi flow cats so ur already getting the best bang u can have with a cat on there.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts