Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a stock 97 gt. I want to start waking it up. Gears, s/c, and PI swap are out of the question for now so i was wondering what would be better? CAI? Catback exhaust or a tuner?

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
you wont feel **** from a catback alone..but it is a must have mod for sound...you really need a mid pipe to feel a real diffrence....mid pipe...catback...CAI...throttle body...plenum...SCT tune

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Well I didn't want to discourage him. You have to start somewhere. I don't think he'll really feel much from any of those 3 alone. But they will all be about the same. I would personally start with something you will notice and you will notice the sound of the cat-back. That's what I meant.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Id just do the usual bolts ons... Exhaust, Intake, T.B./Plenum and Underdrive pullies would be a good start.

·
Registered
962 Posts
buy a handheld... if you want mods, you will need it in the future... and a pi intake (not full swap just the intake). as far as catback, magnapacks are the way to go imo, with a o/r xpipe=sex

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
Gears and Bolt ons and you will be spanking some PI cars.
All i have is....
Stock NPI intake and heads
4.10 Gears,Short shifter,Flowmasters -welded in stock cat back,stock 6 cat Gutted H-pipe-stock exhaust manifolds,75MM T-body-Black Powercoated Cold Air,stock MAF, Stock Plenum,Half inch Plenum spacer,Screamin Demon Coil Packs,Taylor 10.4 MM Wires,Grannitelli Tunner Tuned By Me. <<<< Good For 13.8s-14.2s

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
All i have is....
4.10 Gears,Short shifter,Flowmasters -welded in stock cat back,stock 6 cat Gutted H-pipe-stock exhaust manifolds,75MM T-body-Black Powercoated Cold Air,stock MAF, Stock Plenum,Half inch Plenum spacer,Screamin Demon Coil Packs,Taylor 10.4 MM Wires,Grannitelli Tunner Tuned By Me. <<<< Good For 13.8s-14.2s
I like how you put all those stock things in there to make your mods look bigger:cool:

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
I like how you put all those stock things in there to make your mods look bigger:cool:

Originally Posted by 4POINT6
Gears and Bolt ons and you will be spanking some PI cars.​
All i have is....​
Stock NPI intake and heads​
4.10 Gears,Short shifter,Flowmasters -welded in stock cat back,stock 6 cat Gutted H-pipe-stock exhaust manifolds,75MM T-body-Black Powercoated Cold Air,stock MAF, Stock Plenum,Half inch Plenum spacer,Screamin Demon Coil Packs,Taylor 10.4 MM Wires,Grannitelli Tunner Tuned By Me. <<<< Good For 13.8s-14.2s​

Your Right SOO Much Bigger .....What a Joke!

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
Originally Posted by 4POINT6
Gears and Bolt ons and you will be spanking some PI cars.​
All i have is....​
Stock NPI intake and heads​
4.10 Gears,Short shifter,Flowmasters -welded in stock cat back,stock 6 cat Gutted H-pipe-stock exhaust manifolds,75MM T-body-Black Powercoated Cold Air,stock MAF, Stock Plenum,Half inch Plenum spacer,Screamin Demon Coil Packs,Taylor 10.4 MM Wires,Grannitelli Tunner Tuned By Me. <<<< Good For 13.8s-14.2s​

Your Right SOO Much Bigger .....What a Joke!

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
All i have is....
Hmmm, me thinky you can't count.

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
Hmmm, me thinky you can't count.

Your right im sorry you have won the pissing match. happy now..

I was just stating that the Heads and intake were still infact the NPI stuff and that my cat back was stock besdides flowmasters and my h pipe was stock with gutted cats ? That is all..

Sorry i put the word Stock to many times i diddent know it would make you want to bicker and bitch like a little boy ..

This is my Last post pertaining to 'Bullshit' so get over it bud!

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
your hood sucks :D and so does your g/f's 300 Z
Your Maturety level is quite amusing...

Back on topic ... dont post any more B.S in the mans thread .. this is about hime gettin opinions on what to do to his 97. not me ..so end it ..

1 - 20 of 35 Posts