Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, I just came into a **** ton of money (about a grand) and I was wondering what mod I should do next?

Currently I have a Edelbrock Victor Intake Manafold, Edelbrock 650 Carb and some Nitto street/drag tires on the car.

I just bought some cool racing seats off of ebay and was thinkig of a nice cam and lifters set.

I'm open to any idea's of power adders and why.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I would recommend putting the money in heads, either get a set of gt40p's and some suspension. Or you could pick up a set of nice used trickflows/afr's with the money.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Headsheadsheadsheadsheadsheadsheadsheadsheadsheadsheadsheadsheadsheadsheadsheadsheadsheadsheadsheadsheadsheadsheadsheadsheadsheadsheadsheadsheadsheadsheadsheadsheadsheadsheadsheadsheadsheadsheadsheads

preferably trick flow then canfield then afr....watever you can get the best deal on

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
used aluminum heads or maybe the new edelbrocks that are like 750

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Nitrous FTMFW !!! What other mod less then 400 bucks will get you 175 horses ?

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
get some used aluminum ones

·
Come at me bro
3,135 Posts
trick flow twisted wedge heads.

Most people regreat buying GT40's if there out for a decent amount of power. GT40's are for if you dont mine making 270hp as a max.

·
Awesome Sauce
146 Posts
as everyone else said Heads. They make or break you.

Just to add to this. I wouldn't actually call 1000 bucks a **** ton of money

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
as everyone else said Heads. They make or break you.

Just to add to this. I wouldn't actually call 1000 bucks a **** ton of money
Hell no it isnt alot of money. I can blow that on a tranny hooker and some coke in one night.

·
Awesome Sauce
146 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
forget those explore junk heads, either buy a used set of aluminum heads or save and buy a new set of heads.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
I'll take anybodies " junk" stockers or gt 40s .

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
take the p's to a shop and ask how much to have them redecked if they need it, new guides installed and the right springs for your cam, if its more than 350 or so then save. Any used heads you buy should be checked out as well

·
Banned
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hahaha. Well you gotta understand that $1000 is a lot to me. I'm still in H.S. and my monthly income is $400.

So forget the Gt-40P's!?!?

Save for Twiseted wedge heads?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts