Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there,

I don't post much but do read lots from this forum. It's real helpful. I live overseas in Dubai and we have a pretty good Mustang club. I have an 02 GT with the Baer Front Track kit which is pretty much the Cobra/Mach 13 inch rotors and calipers.

My rotors and pads need changing and I won't get the Baer replacement parts until I come home at Christmas or order them to be shipped here.

In the meantime I want to go to the Ford Dealership here and see if they can get me 13 inch rotors from an Explorer or something and the pads to match. They never sold the Cobras or Mach 1s here (but they do sell the new GT500) so they won't stock the Cobra or Mach 1 pads or rotors.

Does anyone know what other Ford vehicles use the same rotors and pads as the Cobra and Mach 1?

Thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I am finding that these brakes are unique to the Mach 1, Bullit and Cobra. I guess I may be paying for the expensive air freight option.

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
call steve at Tousley Ford, he can get em shipped to you pretty fast and most likely beat your local dealer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts