Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 03 GT vert 5 speed. I have an sct xcal 2, CAI and flowmasters 40s. I like the mods I have because they are simple and effective. What should I get now?

·
Self proclaimed A-hole
3,780 Posts
uh i vote for the reading mod, you know the one where you read stickys at the top of the forum before asking questions

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
and after reading the top sticky you can move down and read the one below that about gas milage lol
:lol

i think FryRice pointed it out once, that the "Start New Thread" feature is directly above all the stickies.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have read all that junk. No strait answers on the mpg. The only thing there is people trying to explain there points.

·
Self proclaimed A-hole
3,780 Posts
there is never going to be a strait mpg, your car didn't come from the factory with a strait mpg just a in between. All in all if you want gas milage go buy a civic, you want performance and you know your gonna put your foot into the pedal then don't complain about gas milage.

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
there is never going to be a strait mpg, your car didn't come from the factory with a strait mpg just a in between. All in all if you want gas milage go buy a civic, you want performance and you know your gonna put your foot into the pedal then don't complain about gas milage.

make that a ****ing sticky lmao

·
Self proclaimed A-hole
3,780 Posts
it **** you not if you search my post i can almost guarantee that i have posted that exact thing in about 25 different gear threads. why you ask, cause people don't know how to use the search function and these young kids don't realize its not the gear that gives them worse gas milage its them putting there foot to the floor on the gas pedal.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
4.10s wont drop gas mileage a noticable amount, if all you have is flowmaster muffs, i say open up the exhaust more with a prochamber or x pipe, and a tuner is a easy way to get some power, as is UD pullies, UD pullies arent entirely worth it, but its quick very easy HP

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
what is with all the mad people, must b hard a$. Thanks Mustang RacR94.
White99stang your no help at all.
na, they just get alot of the same questions, all the time, they all nice guys...at least on the fourm lol and all very helpful

1 - 20 of 33 Posts