Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K as far as i know shes stocks. i bought only 2 things for her. I finaly found a good place to order parts. where i work at -.- lol

-She has True Duel Exagust
-Ud pulleys (ordered them today)
-Rims and low Profile tires

what other "cheap" mods should I order Before i order bigger things? i can spend 100-200 for each cheap mod. then saving up for bigger ones.
Here is a pics of the engine is anyone can spot out any mods. i think the spark plug wires are upgraded not 100% sure.

·
Banned
808 Posts
cai
or save that money and buy a tuner

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
save the money you would WASTE on a CAI and get F/I. (cai is total bullshit IMO, put on two vehicles and headers are worth more IMO) or get some p&p upper or lower intake what ever that **** is. oooooooo get rid of the single port!! ewwww

i like the red dress up

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
as far as looks... i have same model as you.. and imo, we both need to get rid of our ugly ass headlights.
u alrdy have rims get some pics up of them:p
and some tint would do it good too.

and as for performance... how much money u got?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shes all ready tinted out :p would not have a non tinted car haha.

The tires have dust on them haha but i got tire shine and rim polish to be on them soon 2 weeks then there going on :), cant wait to take my snow tires off

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Thye're better than the ones he has on now haha. I hate those stock wheels

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
i think you should takwe the time to polish those rims and maybe itll look decent

·
Registered
817 Posts
the rims would be cool if they'd be bigger, but shine em up and theyd be sweet!!!!!! U could get a CAI...not very usefull but it would make the engine bay look nicer!!!!

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
No no no...too many stags with bullitt rims(yes im a hypocrit lol) fr500's are nice also you could paint those black or somethin if you dont wanna polish them. and as far as modding, since you already have exhaust save up for gears and a tlok

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
im on school computer and i cant see the rims *cries* =[
they cant be as bad as u guys are lettin on tho most wheels that ppl think look bad just need 2 be cleaned, i know mine look like crap when they dirty. the aluminum lip has GOTTA be GLEAMMINGG lol

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
im taking the rims and getting them panted Gun metal black and silver lip. gonna be a nice touch

1 - 16 of 16 Posts