Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
I'd relocate the battery, myself. Cleaner engine bay, better weight distribution. Sequential tail lights just blink differently.

Of course, you do realize that you'll need a few more parts than the box to do the relocation, right? I'd double check that that's a whole kit, and not just the box.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I would definitely go with the relocation box. It'll benifit you more. True: sequential tail lights have been know to attract hookers a little better, but your best best is to clear your head:D

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea thats what i was thinkin..and its just the box i still need the wires and everything else

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Summit makes good products, all depends on whether you want the look of a nice aluminum box though ;) As for the sequentials, I would go with the ebay kit. I saved over $200 buying my HID's from an ebay store and they are just as good as any other 8000K kit.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Personally; I'd do the sequential tails. If you're not racing and don't really have a need to relocate the battery then I don't see why you need to relocate it. I've also heard of a lot of people having some issues once they've relocated it.

But that's :2cents

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
I have to agree with Lefty..... to a point. What are you going to do with your car? Are you going to track the car at all, or is this a car for looks? If it is just a crusing car that you want to look good, get the taillights. If you plan on doing some serious track use with it, then go with the relocation kit.

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
I'm with Lefty, unless you're a dedicated racer I don't know if I'd do it. Sequential tails are cool though, I'd do that. You're NEVER going to be the fastest, so why not try to make it look a little nicer?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts