Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys this guy has a 02 GT he is getting ready to junk the only thing wrong with it is the clutch is burned out he said he sold the seats and exhaust which i wouldn't need. I have rims already. my question is what are some of the things i should take off this GT? i was thinking the rear end i want the engine but idk the first thing about it i wouldn't know how to take it out i wouldn't know how to put it in either? is there anything I should really get off this car? the reason he is junking it is becasue he does not have a title and the guy who owns it is in Iraq or somthing like that i really dont know the whole story but i just know he is selling everything on the car really cheap.

·
Registered
443 Posts
the fog lights, rear bumper... if you can get the parts for real cheap u should get things like that and turn around n sell them to v6 guys and make a profit. like the rear bumper.. v6 guys r always looking to buy a gt rear bumper, front bumper, fog lights. u kno those kinds of things... and even the center console

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
if u could get me a right upper corner door speaker(one neer the mirrior) i'd love u, mine's blown out <3

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
alright man i will if i have anything extra i will post it up.

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
The rear end, and suspension, the engine and transmission, the wiring, and the mounts, and the computer.

·
Attention Grabber
218 Posts
the fog lights, rear bumper... if you can get the parts for real cheap u should get things like that and turn around n sell them to v6 guys and make a profit. like the rear bumper.. v6 guys r always looking to buy a gt rear bumper, front bumper, fog lights. u kno those kinds of things... and even the center console
Haha yes he's right let me know if you get that bumper i really need a new one!!

·
Registered
369 Posts
does anyone no if the rearend suspension or interior from that model work in my sn95 cuz i would be interedted in that stuff if you would happen to get ahold of it

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
the reason he is junking it is becasue he does not have a title and the guy who owns it is in Iraq or somthing like that i really dont know the whole story but i just know he is selling everything on the car really cheap.
This sounds really ify to me. Are you sure the car is not stolen. Why would he not have the title and what does it matter if the guy is in iraq? And then about that is why he is parting out a perfectly good car except a bad clutch. That sounds to me like a stolen vehicle. I mean i dont know the story but I would not buy anything from the guy.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
This sounds really ify to me. Are you sure the car is not stolen. Why would he not have the title and what does it matter if the guy is in iraq? And then about that is why he is parting out a perfectly good car except a bad clutch. That sounds to me like a stolen vehicle. I mean i dont know the story but I would not buy anything from the guy.
yeah receiving stolen property isn't a good thing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.