Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay i wanna repaint my car and right now its silver, i wanna know what would be a sick silver and any add ons that would look cool? any suggestions

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
eleanor color scheme. silver/grey with black stripes

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
well if we are talking darker, then the stock DSG is pretty tight. otherwise Id stick to the normal silver.

as stated above though, it would be tight to have an eleanor paint scheme, i just dont care for stripes.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
my paint guy made me a silver that has a pearlish blueish silver look. ****ing NICE! I havent got it yet tho but he gave me a sample and the **** he used so he doesnt forget. Dont know when ill paint it all over again though.

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
I would go with DSG or a even a little darker.

well if we are talking darker, then the stock DSG is pretty tight. otherwise Id stick to the normal silver.

as stated above though, it would be tight to have an eleanor paint scheme, i just dont care for stripes.
An elanor paint job without the stripes is just a gray car;)

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I know that. I said the eleanor scheme would look cool, but i wouldnt use it cuz i dont like stripes on our new edge cars. I wasn't saying use eleanor grey and no stripes.

Id stick with DSG or the normal silver.

I have mineral grey so its a dark grey sometimes, and a tan gold others. :p

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Dsg Ftw!!!!

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
my paint guy made me a silver that has a pearlish blueish silver look. ****ing NICE! I havent got it yet tho but he gave me a sample and the **** he used so he doesnt forget. Dont know when ill paint it all over again though.
That sounds sick id go for it as long as you can have a good shop make the color for you like the way baker said.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts