Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am running new fuel lines for a carbed 347. I was wondering what size fuel lines I should go with for supply and return. I am running an electric blue holley fuel pump. Any help?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Would I be ok with using the stock steel lines and just coming off of them. It is in a 95 GT. I know I'm and idiot for carbing this car, but only option for me.

·
Resident Know-it-all
2,965 Posts
No, you are running very low pressure, so you need a larger diameter tube to provide the volume. 1/2" is what most people use. Why do you need a return line for a carb with a blue holley pump? They are designed to be returnless.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok. Thanks for the help. I just seen most setups with a return. Just figured electric pumps should have a return.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I ran 8AN from the the Blue pump in the back to a non return regulator in the front. I ran dual 6AN from the Reg to the carb inlets. Works Good!
And If I plan on going bigger with a return sytle regulator I would use the 8AN for the return and 10AN for supply.

·