Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i'm looking at mac long tube headers and a prochamber midpipe but the website im buying from has a 2.5" prochamber and a 3" prochamber and all i see listed on the site for headers is a 1 5/8" header. now does that end in 2.5" or 3", or does it depend on my exhaust? buying exhaust shouldnt be this difficult.
the website is
Home page of Western MotorsportS (WMS) -- Dedicated to FORD performance

these were the 2 links i found for the parts
Mac 1 5/8" Long Tube Hedders, 96-2000 Mustang GT 4.6 by Western Motorsports Inc.
Mac 2.5" Prochamber H-pipe, long tubes, 99-04 Mustang 2V by Western Motorsports Inc.
Mac 3" Prochamber H-pipe, 4.6 2V long tubes by Western Motorsports Inc.

if anyone can send me the proper links
and dont say buy somewhere else because this place is like 300 km from my city, so its the closest im getting.

·
Registered
92 Posts
So i'm looking at mac long tube headers and a prochamber midpipe but the website im buying from has a 2.5" prochamber and a 3" prochamber and all i see listed on the site for headers is a 1 5/8" header. now does that end in 2.5" or 3", or does it depend on my exhaust? buying exhaust shouldnt be this difficult.
the website is
Home page of Western MotorsportS (WMS) -- Dedicated to FORD performance

these were the 2 links i found for the parts
Mac 1 5/8" Long Tube Hedders, 96-2000 Mustang GT 4.6 by Western Motorsports Inc.
Mac 2.5" Prochamber H-pipe, long tubes, 99-04 Mustang 2V by Western Motorsports Inc.
Mac 3" Prochamber H-pipe, 4.6 2V long tubes by Western Motorsports Inc.

if anyone can send me the proper links
and dont say buy somewhere else because this place is like 300 km from my city, so its the closest im getting.

Hey E,

The set up for the parts you listed are as follows:

1-5/8" Headers
2.5" prochamber

That is what is on my stang right now, granted I could not see the picture right now for the 3" h-pipe, and there is no inlet/outlet description with it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts