Modded Mustang Forums banner

2761 - 2780 of 3190 Posts

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
this guy is legit my cousin

also just learned he had the most popular song of 1974 based on time spent at #1 on the billboard chart

funny because i can't even play a kazoo

i can dance tho

·
PSN alphadong11
28,934 Posts
It's total bullshit and nothing adds up. I wish this song started about 2 min in and deleted the beginning. The point after that is every waking moment driving to work with an insurmountable amount of work to be done and an office full of chatty cathy's asking why isnt it done yet? and because two bitches stew in a pot they talk together I wish they would fire me and let the next ****er come in a **** up worse than I have. You write 15 tickets a day, 4 of them is high priority emergency tickets and a guy has been out 3 days in a row so the one guy has been handling no heat\leak and toilet calls im drunk enough not to clarify this any more but maybe managers need to do my job for a bit to see the forest from the trees. They seem to be able to waste an entire morning talking about their Starbucks experience. Of cource the VIP is a woman and into the "culture" of the workplace even though statistics show its better to find a new job after 2 years, so an entire fleet of women are supposed to be your boss, get ready when the **** hits the fan on that until a women handles the on call/units ready/bills/projects/counter tops/vinyl/paint/carpet/clean/fireplace resurface/remembering when people are leaving early/ rememrining what day people are off.... holy **** halayloooooooooya wheres the tylenol? they just let my boss go because they "eliminated the position" meanwhile she is making big speeches AKA talking for clapping at big events they hold no merit. She picked a topic about "millenials in the work force and the cover of "Her Life" is spread throughout the office" if that's not sexism I don't know what is. rambling incoherenceies ****itallllllll

·
PSN alphadong11
28,934 Posts
Thinking about moving LLC to KS and starting again if I get mechanical contractors license. Thought about naming it "one man in a van" but that name can take on two very different meanings and one wouldn't be allowed within 500 feet of a school.

2761 - 2780 of 3190 Posts