Modded Mustang Forums banner

2821 - 2840 of 3193 Posts

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
BA mustang, i don't mean to be a dick, so don't take this the wrong way, but i'll put this as nicely as i can

your taste in music is ****ing horrible. my ears have literally bled every single time i've clicked a song you've posted. since you started being active in this thread, i've had to get daily cancer scans and am literally standing by a railroad track as i type this waiting for the horn to blow out my eardrums. the music you post makes me dumber and i truly believe i could eat a notebook and a pen and **** out better sheet music than what's in these songs. the lyrics all sound like something hillary clinton would queef during a seizure and the instrumentals sound like 9/11 all over again. i would literally prefer to listen to the sound of my flesh burning while holding my hand in a deep fryer

but no offense

·
Registered
22,813 Posts
Pretty talented group of high school seniors

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Actually looks like just 2 of them, the other 2 are 21.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
****'s too happy in here.

I posted a video that started out good in this post but quickly turned into an anime techno gay **** even though it said dark orchestra. So it was a gay trap. Just like so so so many things these days.

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Hey guys want a bucket of fried chicken?

Sorry. Just full of dicks and terrible music.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Everyone keeps thinking the kids are committing suicide because of bullying. Remember back in the day when people were allowed to yell "yo that **** is gay!" the suicide rate was lower. Maybe keeping in the hatred for gay **** has led to the rise in suicides and bullying is the scape goat in an infinity chart. Not allowing for the hatred of **** to be popular you isolate a different sect of kids for your gay unifying agenda

God damn it would be nice if this ****ing place understood new youtube links from mobile you ****ing troglodites. Have to edit every one of these shits. No wonder the **** is ****.

---------- Post added January 29th, 2018 at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was January 28th, 2018 at 11:47 PM ----------

Not saying its specific to gays even though I used an example. Gays could blast out against straights as well. The point is having a place to blast off at. No matter how ridiculous. No place to do that, bound to do crazy ****.

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

A condom buffer for your safe place or whatever

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
Everyone keeps thinking the kids are committing suicide because of bullying. Remember back in the day when people were allowed to yell "yo that **** is gay!" the suicide rate was lower. Maybe keeping in the hatred for gay **** has led to the rise in suicides and bullying is the scape goat in an infinity chart. Not allowing for the hatred of **** to be popular you isolate a different sect of kids for your gay unifying agenda

God damn it would be nice if this ****ing place understood new youtube links from mobile you ****ing troglodites. Have to edit every one of these shits. No wonder the **** is ****.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6mKtt7F0rPU

---------- Post added January 29th, 2018 at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was January 28th, 2018 at 11:47 PM ----------

Not saying its specific to gays even though I used an example. Gays could blast out against straights as well. The point is having a place to blast off at. No matter how ridiculous. No place to do that, bound to do crazy ****.

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

A condom buffer for your safe place or whatever
i cringe when i hear how people talk about bullying these days. who the **** wasn't bullied in school? it builds character and teaches you not to be a little bitch. and now there's less bullying and more little bitches. and cyberbullying? wtf is that? get off the internet and it disappears. funny how a lot of the anti bullying and tolerance advocates are some of the biggest bullies in the world too

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

i can't even say the word bully with a straight face. it just sounds so faggoty to even use that word. it's not even a thing. like legit, wtf is bullying anyways? slapping somebody? that's called slapping somebody. stalking somebody? that's called stalking. namecalling? that's called namecalling. killing somebody? that's called probably deserving it. get over it

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
Tool - Lateralus

2821 - 2840 of 3193 Posts