Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Termi

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
it's not a Termie spoiler. the Termie spoiler doesn't extend onto the decklid that far, and the brake light is on the spoiler itself, not the decklid. i've seen that spoiler, i just can't remember where. i'll try to find it...

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought the termi spoiler looked diff. im not sure though.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah im kinda digging it because it looks like i could use the stock trunklid and holes for that one for that termi look.

·
Registered
971 Posts
That looks ok never seen it before definatly not the termi though.

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
here's another pic i found from a slightly different angle. i think it's the right one:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think ya'll have got it, im on the xenon site now poking around.

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Similar, but not the same. I think the red one in the op looks better than the xenon. It has a curved trailing edge where the xenon is the same depth all the way across. I wish I could figure out who makes it now. Kinda want one myself.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Similar, but not the same. I think the red one in the op looks better than the xenon. It has a curved trailing edge where the xenon is the same depth all the way across. I wish I could figure out who makes it now. Kinda want one myself.
Yeah i looked at the xenon and they're not the same. Still looking :mad:

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
as soon as some finds it, im getting one. i dont have one at all on my mustang. dont like any , but that one looks [email protected]!

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
naw a lil different.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
it is the spoiler ive thought about getting before.. not sure if i will or not though, kinda dig the no spoiler for no money than a subtle spoiler for more money, lol :)

but, to end all confusion, this is the MRT B-wing

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Sho nuff, thats it. MRT B Wing, $250. Looks good from the back, but not from the top in my opinion. Too wide, covers over half the lid. Changed my mind. Not to mention, $250 bucks!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts