Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i got a cherry red 08 mustang v6 and im not sure what color or style of stripes i should get?????

i was thinking white or black but im not sure which one grabs more attention. I am trying to make her stand out n catch people's attention but still look tough and not like a toy car

·
MM's Official Lucifer
4,081 Posts
Post in the 4.0 (05+) v6 section, you'll get more, better responses. This section is mainly for s95 and new edge sixxers. I'd actually post this topic in the 'Visual' section though.

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
silver will look good. or gray (or is it grey?)

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
you also have stripe width to take into consideration. the best looking stripes are the ones that are just wider than the windshield washer fluid shooter deals...maybe 7 or 8"
ill have to check that

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey i got a cherry red 08 mustang v6 and im not sure what color or style of stripes i should get?????

i was thinking white or black but im not sure which one grabs more attention. I am trying to make her stand out n catch people's attention but still look tough and not like a toy car

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
...i know i already replied to this...

silver stripes would look great on your car. get the ones that are a little wider than the windshield fluid squirters

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
1 - 20 of 69 Posts