1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Editor
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
14,581 Posts
ur stockers look better too me...but if i had to choose i would say the second ones (but without the whole carbon fiber thing)

·
Editor
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks im still looking but those were the only reasonable ones so far cuz i dont want chrome on a laser red mustang.

·
Editor
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanx guys

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
just get a pair of stockers and smoke them. I really dont go for the whole JDM theme on a mustang... Part of my issue is I just dont see how JDM or Japanese Domestic Market fits on a stang. I understand with a rice burner, as some parts are taken off prior to shipping to the states, but it just dosent seem to fit on our cars. :)

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
keep the stock ones and smoke them, the two options you gave us are ricey

·
Registered
927 Posts
just get a pair of stockers and smoke them. I really dont go for the whole JDM theme on a mustang... Part of my issue is I just dont see how JDM or Japanese Domestic Market fits on a stang. I understand with a xxxxxxxxxx, as some parts are taken off prior to shipping to the states, but it just dosent seem to fit on our cars. :)
:yes

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I am all for changing the front lights but i feel the three red bars are more traditional and like a trademark. not a big fan of any after market tail lights except the cougar looking eleanor tail lights available for 05 plus..SWEET.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Please, please, please don't buy those lights. I have yet to see a new edge mustang with aftermarket taillights that I think look good. Keep the stock lights and smoke them, it's cheaper that way too.

·
Editor
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ya im keepin the stock ones cuz i blew my money on a laptop so i dont have any more mod money

·
Banned
808 Posts
stock ones with sequentail splice in kit imo

1 - 19 of 19 Posts