Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 4132 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys. Closing the other and starting fresh. You get one chance at this and that is it. Keep it tech or I'll close this one too and that will be the end of it all together.

So what tech did ya'll do today?

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
I'm actually considering picking up a v6 project car, would need some work done but would be a fun project regardless, does anyone know of a v6 stock mid pipe floating around, how to replace the door hinges on our cars and what are the factory green colors
dark highland green ? electric green, and what else (for 99-04)

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
I'm actually considering picking up a v6 project car, would need some work done but would be a fun project regardless, does anyone know of a v6 stock mid pipe floating around, how to replace the door hinges on our cars and what are the factory green colors
dark highland green ? electric green, and what else (for 99-04)
Amazon green or tropic green or whatever this color is:

·
Registered
136 Posts

Got this shorty antenna from UPR for 18 bucks. I don't really listen to the radio, I just got it because I think it looks sleek. Reminds me of the antennas from 350z's, or the mercedes cars.

I have no signal whatsoever, but I never did. I think something is unplugged on the head unit.

·
R.A.D
5,413 Posts

Got this shorty antenna from UPR for 18 bucks. I don't really listen to the radio, I just got it because I think it looks sleek. Reminds me of the antennas from 350z's, or the mercedes cars.

I have no signal whatsoever, but I never did. I think something is unplugged on the head unit.
Probably the orange cable

·
Registered
975 Posts
As of Sunday afternoon i took out my instrument cluster. Took it apart to check my digital odometer. The saudering was still good but i found out that half the sceen is burnt. Time to go put it back in now though.

·
Registered
977 Posts
8.8 rear I picked up has been gutted as of last night. Carrier and axles are sitting on the bench and the housing itself is on a pair of milk crates. I have changed my mind and will be going 31 spline with 3.55's. A buddy has also found a guy to do the axle housing welding.

_

·
Premium Member
1,943 Posts
8.8 rear I picked up has been gutted as of last night. Carrier and axles are sitting on the bench and the housing itself is on a pair of milk crates. I have changed my mind and will be going 31 spline with 3.55's. A buddy has also found a guy to do the axle housing welding.

_
What did your 8.8 cost. I am wanting to build off the 7.5 but am considering
going to 8.8 just for parts availability.

·
Registered
977 Posts
What did your 8.8 cost. I am wanting to build off the 7.5 but am considering going to 8.8 just for parts availability.
Ran me $100 - Purchased off another member here on MM. Just had to drive about an hour to get it. 8.8 parts are pretty plentiful - you'll see GT guys ditching their 28 spline stuff (as i will be soon) in favor of the 31 spline for strength reasons. I don't NEED 31 spline but I'm just buffering for the future. Going the M112 route and maybe one day go beyond that. A lot of guys will tell you it's "Just good insurance" to go 8.8 as the 7.5 will not hold up to power adders or a good N/A build.

_

·
Registered
557 Posts
Pushed my mustang out of the garage and then back in a few hours later. Going on 2 months for my parts to be worked on.

1 - 20 of 4132 Posts