Modded Mustang Forums banner

2701 - 2720 of 4132 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Why is everyones car breaking. Gives me the willys thinking mine is next. Hope everyone gets everything figured out.

Took mine out for a bit last night after helping a friend put in his suspension. Found out what torque is like. Below 2500 it doesnt really do much, and then all of a sudden its just tearing out the pavement, and I've only got it set for 8psi, which according to the dyno is around 300 at the wheels at 3200 or so. Getting on the interstate is pretty fun now, not so much fun is watching the fuel gauge drop as I keep the foot down haha

·
hi you can call me mater
4,845 Posts
My damn right headlight took a crap on me :( and so did my fogs

·
R.A.D
5,413 Posts
Why is everyones car breaking. Gives me the willys thinking mine is next. Hope everyone gets everything figured out.

Took mine out for a bit last night after helping a friend put in his suspension. Found out what torque is like. Below 2500 it doesnt really do much, and then all of a sudden its just tearing out the pavement, and I've only got it set for 8psi, which according to the dyno is around 300 at the wheels at 3200 or so. Getting on the interstate is pretty fun now, not so much fun is watching the fuel gauge drop as I keep the foot down haha
Gotta pay to play lol. My insurance provider asked me if I wanted a new 14 5.0... I said not yet :shiftyeyes :lol

·
A Zombie
634 Posts

eh I think we sometimes forget we're playing around with 14/15 year old cars.

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
Well mine is officially away for the winter, Will make a return in march. Time to stock up on more parts for the spring.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I got my ls6 springs and gt retainers from warthog today! Thanks man!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
R.A.D
5,413 Posts
Fixed the car today. Fuel pump was bad. Now the 6er runs like a champ. Throttle response is 100% better. Also bought a new filler neck gromet no more gas smell and SES lights. Major evap leak fixed.

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
i replaced the grommet on my tank when it started leaking, now it leaks during fill up only so I think the filler neck has a hole or holes in it. Got a new one but ive been too lazy to swap it so far. Maybe ill buy that cobra tank to motivate myself lol.

·
R.A.D
5,413 Posts
i replaced the grommet on my tank when it started leaking, now it leaks during fill up only so I think the filler neck has a hole or holes in it. Got a new one but ive been too lazy to swap it so far. Maybe ill buy that cobra tank to motivate myself lol.
The filler neck was so damn expensive... Thank god mine is ok.

2701 - 2720 of 4132 Posts