Modded Mustang Forums banner

521 - 540 of 4132 Posts

·
Zippy Zip Custom \/
1,167 Posts
Left Hand Brewing Co. Milk Stout Nitro. Not to be confused with milk steak...
Directions say "Pour Hard, admire and Enjoy." You open the bottle, turn the thing upside down and let it glug-a-lug into a glass. The nitrogen gives a bad ass almost glittery effect of the bubbles going down instead of up, and it tastes totally different than drinking straight from the bottle. ****, I gotta work in 5 hours, thanks for making me want to do otherwise.

·
The soul stealing Ginger
5,864 Posts
Not really Tech but i bought a GT hood scoop off craigslist for 30.00.

The bottom that adheres to the hood is missing some plastic trim here and there where the doubletape is supposed to sit..I'm going to try and rebuild it back. and paint to match of course

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just put in a new clutch, flywheel, pressure plate, master cylinder, and throwout bearing... I raided my savings account and this wasn't a planned replacement either... oh well that's what savings accounts are for I guess.

·
hi you can call me mater
4,845 Posts
I painted my upper intake gloss black
Lower and red valve covers are next

Chill out, its the internet bro!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Came up on a new GT500 hood today from a junkyard. Even swap for my stock hood.

·
Registered
154 Posts
No I was told by someone who I did an HID install for at my shop. He had the same hood and gave me the place's info.

·
R.A.D
5,413 Posts
Since you got the hood, I would recommend a paint correction. Your Investment would look 100x better. Trust me. Go to the detailing section to get more info. Your car will look brand new once we get done with you.

521 - 540 of 4132 Posts