Modded Mustang Forums banner

41 - 60 of 4132 Posts

·
Banned
3,466 Posts
So.. I'll play.

I kicked a dent out from my front bumper because a deer decided to jump in front of me doing 10 MPH in the fog this morning..

·
Zippy Zip Custom \/
1,167 Posts
Anybody able to give me measurements on the placement of a hood scoop so I can mount mine? Back and sides of hood to back and sides of scoop should do it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Uh what?

99-04 GT - 8.8" SRA
99-01 Cobra - 28 spline 8.8" IRS
03-04 Mach 1 - 8.8" SRA
03-04 Cobra - 31 spline 8.8" IRS

Sent from my droid using my fingers.
Do any of the 05-09 models have IRS?

·
M112'd Sixxer
1,703 Posts
Looks like the bottom of my tranny is leaking, any idea what is leaking and how to fix it?

Is it red or black? If its red is your torque converter seal. If black its rear main seal.

DaSeeka... No, all 05-09 are SRA.

Sent from my droid using my fingers.

·
Registered
981 Posts
My car had the same issue. It turned out to be the dipstick for the tranny. The gasket for where the tube that hold the dipstick tore and it just leaked and leaked.

I got my rear gt sway bar installed and I notice a nice difference from not having one! I take corners better since the felling the rear isn't so loose anymore

·
Fee Fie Foe Fum
1,724 Posts
I pulled headers and exhaust off of my mustang this morning..posted tons of parts for sale on craigslist and am getting ready to tag and label harness so I can start pulling my splitport....until it has the m90'd motor installed my stang is down for the count..im waiting on gasket set to show up to do full teardown of s/c motor..

·
Regular
1,237 Posts
I pulled headers and exhaust off of my mustang this morning..posted tons of parts for sale on craigslist and am getting ready to tag and label harness so I can start pulling my splitport....until it has the m90'd motor installed my stang is down for the count..im waiting on gasket set to show up to do full teardown of s/c motor..
Are the headers longtubes?

·
Premium Member
1,943 Posts
My car had the same issue. It turned out to be the dipstick for the tranny. The gasket for where the tube that hold the dipstick tore and it just leaked and leaked.

I got my rear gt sway bar installed and I notice a nice difference from not having one! I take corners better since the felling the rear isn't so loose anymore
Ya mine was the dipstick seal at the base of the trans case and my transpan was leaking etc. Replacing the seal for the dipstick is a pita.

41 - 60 of 4132 Posts