Modded Mustang Forums banner

61 - 80 of 4132 Posts

·
M112'd Sixxer
1,703 Posts
tried a few things to get the car to start. unhooked battery, replaced FRPS, reinstalled tune, nothing worked.

am i correct in assuming that the camshaft position sensor controls the injectors? since my injectors arent firing, but fuel shoots out when the shrader valve is removed.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
tried a few things to get the car to start. unhooked battery, replaced FRPS, reinstalled tune, nothing worked.

am i correct in assuming that the camshaft position sensor controls the injectors? since my injectors arent firing, but fuel shoots out when the shrader valve is removed.
Wish I could help ya, hope you get it going cause I wanna know more about your m112 :) I got a setup coming lol

Nick Lentini

·
M112'd Sixxer
1,703 Posts
Wish I could help ya, hope you get it going cause I wanna know more about your m112 :) I got a setup coming lol

Nick Lentini
what do you want to know? Ill PM you my number in case you have any questions.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
what do you want to know? Ill PM you my number in case you have any questions.
got it! ill def prob have some questions during install, and i found you older post about your m112, those def cleared up some questions i had

·
M112'd Sixxer
1,703 Posts
got it! ill def prob have some questions during install, and i found you older post about your m112, those def cleared up some questions i had
Yeah i have a install thread on mustangforums.

I wish you were closer, id install it for you in a few hours.

Sent from my droid using my fingers.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Yeah i have a install thread on mustangforums.

I wish you were closer, id install it for you in a few hours.

Yeah , the install thread is what I read through...doesn't seem to bad ...did you have any difficulties with anything? Anything I should should do to help install?

Nick Lentini

·
M112'd Sixxer
1,703 Posts
Yeah , the install thread is what I read through...doesn't seem to bad ...did you have any difficulties with anything? Anything I should should do to help install?

Nick Lentini
Other than bending the front crossover pipe on the fuel rail, everything went smooth. I also had to bend the frps away from the adapter plate and the coolant bleeder from the snout.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Other than bending the front crossover pipe on the fuel rail, everything went smooth. I also had to bend the frps away from the adapter plate and the coolant bleeder from the snout.

Sounds good! i put a windstar on about almost a year ago and of course had to bend that stuff so i hope its all bent enough lol...well see what happens hahaha

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
I k kw this isn't tech but I know a lot of sixxers get on here but is anyone interested in a set of ported polished heads and comp cam? I had a buyer but haven't heard anything and reason km selling is cause I'm going m112 and don't wanna hastle with the heads ans cam as the m112 will bring me to my goals...shoot me a pm if interested :)

Nick Lentini

·
M112'd Sixxer
1,703 Posts
I k kw this isn't tech but I know a lot of sixxers get on here but is anyone interested in a set of ported polished heads and comp cam? I had a buyer but haven't heard anything and reason km selling is cause I'm going m112 and don't wanna hastle with the heads ans cam as the m112 will bring me to my goals...shoot me a pm if interested :)

Nick Lentini
You will make more power with the heads. What cam is it? Cause you could install it too if it will work with the m112.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
You will make more power with the heads. What cam is it? Cause you could install it too if it will work with the m112.

well the heads and cam are to help out and fund my m112 setup, but it seems when the buyer comits they back out lol...so i may use the setup the cam is 210/218 shes a baby cam lol

·
Regular
1,237 Posts
Had my mufflers put back on and tailpipes redone, no more exhaust leaks, better sound, and the tips are finally positioned correctly (they were sticking out a good bit past the bumper before). So glad i finally found a shop that can do exhaust right, and never going without mufflers again, sounds so much better with the thrushes :)

·
Shoulda had a V8
551 Posts
Got a CAI on finally, FYI don't buy the cheap ones off ebay if you plan on an easy install. Barely fit in the engine bay, and only one coupling fit. A couple days later with a few trips to home depot fixed it, but in the end I probably spent the extra $20 for an AM intake at home depot anyways.

On a side note, does anyone know if the 05-09 rear ends will fit new edges? There are more of those at my local yards than there are NE GT's.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Got a CAI on finally, FYI don't buy the cheap ones off ebay if you plan on an easy install. Barely fit in the engine bay, and only one coupling fit. A couple days later with a few trips to home depot fixed it, but in the end I probably spent the extra $20 for an AM intake at home depot anyways.

On a side note, does anyone know if the 05-09 rear ends will fit new edges? There are more of those at my local yards than there are NE GT's.
Lol I had the same problem with my CAI from eBay, luckily I had to extra couplers

Nick Lentini

61 - 80 of 4132 Posts