Modded Mustang Forums banner

101 - 120 of 4132 Posts

·
M112'd Sixxer
1,703 Posts
please elaborate on what materials you used to make your home depot chin spoiler, and how much it cost you for the materials. Reps will be given.
I bought a roll of 3M double side tape, i believe 1/2" wide. Went to Lowes/ Home Depot and got "garage door seal", its a foam piece that attaches to the bottom of the garage door to make a seal between the door and floor.

Wipe under side of bumper with alcohol, test fit gd seal to make sure its long enough, cut 6" strips of tape and start putting the gd seal on. Work all the way around and cut off the excess.

You are done. I believe i spent less than $15.

Sent from my droid using my fingers.

·
Formerly whyxitx
12,083 Posts

xenon scoop installed w/ double sided 3m tape :yes
i always recommend this to you guys yet you overlook it for this bolt on scoops, mine fit better than stock + water never really got under it
my last hoodscoop flew off and i had 3m tape on it. :(

·
Registered
557 Posts
OEM Hoodscoop + factory screws = win. Mine doesn't sit completely flat but its almost perfect

·
Registered
144 Posts
Cut the fog light bars out, moved the spoiler back and bought an M112 off a guy nearby for $200. After talking to the guy for a bit we discovered that we had a mutual friend (went to my hs and owns a sick cobra) and he ended up giving me a barely used Spec stage 3 clutch for free and told me to send him the list of the parts I need for the build so he can keep an eye out for me :D

·
Registered
658 Posts
I bought a roll of 3M double side tape, i believe 1/2" wide. Went to Lowes/ Home Depot and got "garage door seal", its a foam piece that attaches to the bottom of the garage door to make a seal between the door and floor.

Wipe under side of bumper with alcohol, test fit gd seal to make sure its long enough, cut 6" strips of tape and start putting the gd seal on. Work all the way around and cut off the excess.

You are done. I believe i spent less than $15.

Sent from my droid using my fingers.
i ran a chin spoiler like this for a year....i didnt think it held up to badly. it gave me the time to save up for the american muscle one though, so it served it purpose.

·
Registered
390 Posts
on sunday i solved a engine vibration issue and a p0171 code "bank 1 lean" with a can of gum cutter, a rubber hose, a car battery, some small hose clamps, and a used water bottle. can you guess what i did?

·
So say we all.
594 Posts
Cleaned and BTB'd all the seals + wiper bezel.

Pulled, cleaned and re-oiled the CAI cone.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
just got a 94-98 radio bezel cubby to cover up the bottom din, now just gota get a new radio and my car will be back to the way it was pre break in

·
Registered
222 Posts
just got a 94-98 radio bezel cubby to cover up the bottom din, now just gota get a new radio and my car will be back to the way it was pre break in
SOB's broke in and stole your electronics huh? I hate thieves, too many a-holes out there that need a good a** kickin'.

·
Slappin' da Bass
7,835 Posts
I'm pretty sure I need a new clutch. It doesn't catch until my pedal is pretty much released and it makes a squeak noise. Has anybody heard anything good about the RAM stage 2 clutch from AM?

101 - 120 of 4132 Posts