Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
:sorry:sorry:sorry:sorry:sorry:sorry:sorry:sorry:sorry:sorry:sorry:sorry:sorry:sorry:sorry:sorry:sorry

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
He can ask all he wants...

Dont mean he will get anything near that...

·
Registered
423 Posts
defanatly one of the worst looking mustangs i have ever seen

but that air brush artist is talented

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
i think that first pic the car looks good.....the interior doesnt match the exterior and he will never get anywhere near that.....he cut down on the people that will buy it because of the paint job

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
yo man that whip is tiiiiggghttt !!! 22s , carbon fiber, street glow , strobes what else ya gotta have !!!!!:gay:gay:gay:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

·
Registered
39 Posts
I seen one in black with ugly yellow and black interior. Almost similair to this one too. asking for 25k on ebay. You guys are not gonna dare to say it lol but I'll say it!! Can we say Ghetto!?? my 1992 GT I paid $650.00 could blow it away driving backwards. Its worth try 48.00 to all of us it seems Lol.:D

·
Registered
151 Posts
I would rather get caught pushing my busted ass LX than get be seen in something like that!!!! Sorry Bro! You out ya G** D*** Mind

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
dude! i saw that car in person! it was at world of wheels in atlanta last month!

that car was even more hideous in person.. the engine is BONE stock, and the nastiest ****ing engine compartment i've ever seen.. covered with dust and ****.. when i saw that POS i couldn't believe he had the hood propped open to let everybody see it.. i'd be ashamed to have such a dirty engine compartment

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
My "outside the box" opinion. There really is a lot of time and work put into the car. From the pictures, the paint job quality looks outstanding.
Aside from that... I don't like the flames and the interior does not match the exterior and too much flashing and flashy stuff for me. If that was solid black and the body kit add-ons were toned down, it really would be a really good looking car. No where near 48k though. The person seems to be trying to profit money from the modifications and labor. nothing wrong with trying but mods are not a good investment.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts