Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just curious, I used to be stationed at Hill-and I still stay in touch with some people back there. By any chance are you on utahstangs.org?
haha ya i live like a mile from the south gate entrance, where the run way stops

i love to drive on 1-93 when the jets take off

but no i em not on that club, but i heard good things about it

·
Registered
333 Posts
I saw your posts on the II pages---keep carrying the torch for the redheaded step children of the Mustangs! The first Mustang that I got to drive was a 75II with a 302 (never got to drive the 70). Red coupe with black interior--it rocked!

If you get on that board look up 19COBRA93---good guy to know. He has a wealth of knowledge and works parts at Westland to boot!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I saw your posts on the II pages---keep carrying the torch for the redheaded step children of the Mustangs! The first Mustang that I got to drive was a 75II with a 302 (never got to drive the 70). Red coupe with black interior--it rocked!

If you get on that board look up 19COBRA93---good guy to know. He has a wealth of knowledge and works parts at Westland to boot!
haha ya i love mustang II`s, as long as there clean and the owner knows waht there doing

really?...whats the guys name that works at westland?....i know a few people that work there, my friend jason that works there has a very clean 03 cobra with a whipple

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.