Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided to get black chrome fr500's, 17x9 and 17x10.5, but the only thing that sucks is i can only find them on ebay...if u know a site let me know! moving on, i want a street tire that sticks really well, any suggestions? i've been using nitto 555's up front and 555r's in back with my 17x8 bullits and its ehhh, plus i don't want a drag radial anymore it was gone so fast. so what kind of street tires are really good for hooking up on a 10.5 rim and still is nice for daily driving and decent at turning?

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
My 315 nitto streets do great. Only a big fat chirp in 2nd. This is of course, considering I have stock gears :/

Don't get sumis! :D

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i don't plan on sumis. tho i know mrbigjeep on here runs 1.8 60's with HTR Z's which is amazing. can you launch hard sinister? cuz nittos dont cost too much...i was thinking maybe kdw2's or falkens

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
ive got the falken fk452's and i think they are a great tire, especially for the price

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they're street tires so they're gonna last long compared to what i'm used to lol. maybe falkens because they're cheaper, but i want a really good tire

1 - 6 of 6 Posts