Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I have about $300 to spen on the car. I have LT headers, X pipe, catback exhaust, 4:10 gears, clutch and flywheel, Vortech supercharger on 10 lbs, eibach lowering springs, K-member, DD bullitt rims with 315 eagle F1 tires, brembo brakes, Mach 1 grill and spoiler. I have a lot of basic mods, but I dont know what I should get next. I was thinking maybe a front mount intercooler or an intake. I have also thought about a TB and plenum. or should I just save the money till I get a tax return and buy something then? what do you guys think?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have an sct programmer

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i just have the k member right now with stock a arms. I really like how the front is sitting now. i cant even stick 2 fingers in the gap. I also though about getting some nice racing seats to lose some weight. i think the driver seat is 70lbs and passanger is 50, but I doubt Ill get those now.

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
racing seats are going to cost alot more than $300. you can almost get 1 seat for that.

do you have a rear seat delete? you could do that, and a oddyssey battery

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
yea man if your supercharged and you dont have a tb yet or def consider getting one. i'd go with accufab, i keep hearing thats suppose to be the best, i guess.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Orrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
you can look into some good axles or maybe even an allum driveshaft. both would benefit your s/c motor.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
I would invest in an intercooler or aftercooler for it. Personally Id be nervous about 10psi without a cooler of some sort.:2cents

Reactions: NMR-2vGT

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
i'd say get yourself a throttle body and plenum. you will see nice gains with a supercharged car.

·
Registered
339 Posts
i would definitely go with an intercooler,it gets really hot and humid in tennessee doesn't it?

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
+1 on the aftermarket driveshaft. Those who have them say they notice a difference immediately. I think they are $250 or so at AM.

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
I would invest in an intercooler or aftercooler for it. Personally Id be nervous about 10psi without a cooler of some sort.:2cents
I vote for the intercooler also.

!0 psi isn't bad. there was a guy few years back over at mod depot that made over 500 with an s-trim and no intercooler. I think he was running lie 12psi.

i'd say get yourself a throttle body and plenum. you will see nice gains with a supercharged car.
That would also be a good choice.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well im going to wait on the drive shaft for a little while. I was stupid and should have bought it about 2 weeks ago. I blew the seal from the ds to the dif and had to take it off and i chainged the gear oil. so im going to keep that oil in there for a while and when I change it again ill do the drive shaft swap. Yeah it gets hot in TN. Its like 40-50 here now and the intake is already hot so I dont know what its going to be like in the summer. thats why im leaning towards the intercooler, but i never see any good front mounts other than the ones on ebay. anyone know of any good ones? if so send link. and sorry i dont have any pics up Ill try and do that sometime.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts