Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am looking to build my 88 GT, it is not an everyday vehicle. Fool before me had done mass air conversion never changed the computer had all kinds of problems. I want to know should I stay fuel inj. or should I go carb. I would appreciate any suggestions on parts and which way to go. I am not looking to make insane amount of power, nothing over 400 with stock block.

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
figure out whats wrong with it before you mod it

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
So I am looking to build my 88 GT, it is not an everyday vehicle. Fool before me had done mass air conversion never changed the computer had all kinds of problems. I want to know should I stay fuel inj. or should I go carb. I would appreciate any suggestions on parts and which way to go. I am not looking to make insane amount of power, nothing over 400 with stock block.
what is your budget??

you want to run on the motor ao boost nitrous???

how deep do you want to go into the motor?

keeping ac heat?

do you haver to do emissions?

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i would like to boost it with a turbo....... the problem is already known and it was from the idiot who owned it before i did. Which block is suggestive I may just buy a built motor depending on price of rebuilding mine because i do want to do it right which means i want the best parts. So if i look into buying a ready to run motor with forged internals i mean i could have a warranty on a brand new engine so....... what to do i dont know anybody have anything for sale?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts