Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i got all the basic mods (exhaust,intake,short shifter,lowering springs). just wondering what would be my next step I'am looking to start making some serious power.

·
Registered
640 Posts
NITROUS!! its cheap and fun. or if u want to go N/A do heads and cams. do fear the juice

·
Registered
640 Posts
^^^ only babies are bottle fed... real men are blown! jkjk

just wanted to say that :lol
hey babies get to suck on boobs too..ill take it!

·
Registered
640 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
you can have that with a procharger
wow really? didnt know that. I thought those things took a while to spool up. i know a twin screw is like that though.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
nitrous torque beats the torque from a procharger any day :D

but really..i haven't seen a procharger with as much torque as nitrous gives u

·
Registered
640 Posts
the only thing that sucks about nitrous is running out, but its way cheaper than a supercharger.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
blower would be awesome. but wouldn't work well with the cams i have like nitrous will. and yeah real cheap to start out

·
Registered
640 Posts
blower would be awesome. but wouldn't work well with the cams i have like nitrous will. and yeah real cheap to start out
i think that people are super scared of nitrous from all the movies. its not scary at all if u know what u are doing.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Window switch, tune and running under a 200 shot and ur good with a stock bottom end. i have run 6 bottles of a 150 shot on my car and still no problems

·
Registered
640 Posts
It would help if we knew ur spending limit, because we could tell u tons of different options, but is just a waste of time if ur limit is like 500 dollars or something

1 - 20 of 23 Posts