Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so as of now I've got 4.10 gears, x pipe with high flow cats, axle back, K&N intake and a tuner. I'm going to order the MGW short throw shifter and get some LT headers to finish out my exhaust. What would you guys recommend doing next that is a fairly simple bolt on installation? I've already got a decent idea of what to get but I'm always open to suggestions. And I'm not going to buy a blower until my car's warranty expires. Same thing with nitrous. So let's not have a bunch of posts like "KB FTW?!?!" or "125shot of nitrous!"

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"KB and 125shot FTW"

:p

I would look into suspension
control arms are always a good mod
How did I not see this one coming. Especially since you're one of the most knowledgeable people on the damn forum haha

·
August 08 ROTM
865 Posts
Maybe soom subframe connectors as well.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what are sub frame connectors? Yeah I'm gonna buy some new rims and tires when I get the money.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
switch out your K&N for a JLT and get a new tune beleive me you won't regret it!!

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
BMR Handling package to go with that future poweradder. Lethal has a good price on them

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Not to thread jack or anything but HeavyGT who is that chick in your avatar :humpnana

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
Swap a JLT or C&L racer for the K&N, delete plates, UDPs, control arms, ect...are all good mods.

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
If you're not looking to do any kind of motor work than I say suspension and tires.

·
Registered
283 Posts
alum driveshaft is always a good option

·
Absens haeres non erit
2,807 Posts
look into some drag radials as well :)
Unrelated, you are one of the coolest Docs I know. Even if you are out of the Navy. I've been noticing all the Docs I know drive shitty Durangos and Kias and trash, while same pay grade Marines are in Mustangs 350zs etc...

+1 to you!

·
August 08 ROTM
865 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts