Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I sent my heads to get a full porting job. I bought stage II Comp Cams. Changing my gear to 3.73. What would you guys do next?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ohh yeah, Im planning to go with a diablosport predator

·
Registered
139 Posts
Short throw shifter for sure!! MGW is deff the best too! just check out their website...they're like $180 or so. deff make your car a better ride and really make shifting more fun (since you're shifting a lot more often with those new gears too) ;-)

Mustang Short Throw Shifter

·
Registered
139 Posts
...a tuner would deff tie it all together well tho. +1 to neverfastenough1. give your local shop a call and see what they're using. no point in getting an SCT if they write tunes for diablosport, and vise-versa.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Thats why i said to go with Trick Tuners...its done over the net..i dont trust the speed shops..the shops i see come and go to often and trusting a honda guy to tune my stang isnt ganna happen.

Check out that link.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Tuner, short throw, and suspension in my opinion. suspension seems to be the way to go after some modding
IMO suspension is the first thing you should do. Just get a basic kit for like $500 then go from there.

With your mods, get either a tuner or a dyno tune...you are going to need it for your head/cam setup.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have the eibach sportline installed. I have to add to my signature

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No man, where can i get them for a good price. Im from PR and shipping isnt always too good lol

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I dont know, for some reason I prefer diablosport. A friend of mine has one and I think it works great. Never had the chance to use and sct .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts