Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay my dad will be painting my car for me soon for my bday and christmas any ideas on what i should do my 04 gt is silver and i wanna pick something sickk.. nothing crazy has i have a limit.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea bro i would like paint ideas im sure that would look sick on ur car but its not my taste im more of a simple guy just adding like accents to just set the car of. how would the top half of the car look flat black with space between the tail lights flat black also ?

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Id say go to tone.. But i wouldnt go with to different types of color.. Example like a flat on a metalic wont look rite..

·
Registered
374 Posts
top black bottom dark shadow grey.not a 2 tone guy but i seen one like this at modular power house damn it looked good!

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
A black to dsg gray (or silver) fade instead of a two tone maybe. I don't see many fade paint jobs, so you'd be unique

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
Get your hands on some mid-'80s issues of Hot Rod, Car Craft, and the like. Look at the cars. Most will look VERY dated due to the styling, but some will still look good. You could do this with almost any vintage, but the '80s will have the most drastic difference.

Anything that still looks good will be a safe bet for a "timeless" look that you won't hate in a year or two.

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
mystic, i love mystic cobras

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Candy Apple red with two black racing stripes right down the middle or yellow with black stripes. Both look sick and stand out from the crowd, I dont see to many like that around the streets i roll

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
^ .... Yikes.. There's a reason you don't.

@OP: Two tone looks ok. Save the cash and buy something worth while.

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
yikes?! whatevr mann ha. those seats you got are sick mrsinister. wat kind r they?

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
very slick. thats a badass ride bro

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
I say silver with matte black down the center of the hood. There is a red one like that somewhere around here and it looks bad. :cool: Of course a deer hit the side of my car 2 days before I left for deployment, so its not looking too hot right now. I will be going through this same decision when I get back since half the car is getting painted anyways, might as well do it all at once.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
go mystic its just insane i love that color and looks amazing in the day and night

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
i think a flat black on the top and a flat silver on the bottom would look nice

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
try having some people in the chopshop show you some ideas

1 - 20 of 27 Posts